Pages

All of the Stars

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Weekend wrap up!  Man oh man this has been such a busy weekend for me but I love it!  I got to see my best friend that I have not seen in over a year and her family which in turn is my family.  You need to take a time out and make time for those people that you love and care about.  Every time I see her I feel complete again.  There is no other person that can fill the shoes of a best friend than besides your best friend.  Life gets busy but you have to make time to make those memories that will last a lifetime.



Outfit
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Mya Darktan 03 @Gangsta Fair
Hair: *Soonsiki~ Treasure- FREE @Wayward Hunt
Necklace: [Fetch] Wayward Necklace - Unicorn Tears FREE @Wayward Hunt
Dress: -tres blah - Chambray Frock - Med Blue @ N21
Shoes: REIGN.- JELLYSEE SANDALS- BUBBLE
Piercing: -SU!- Septum Piercing /METAL/


Props
Window: Exposeur - Girl At The Window FREE @Wayward Hunt
Moon: [ keke ] the sky is the limit - sun RARE- Tag Gacha
Stars: [ keke ] the sky is the limit - stars- Tag Gacha
Curtains: Pulled from a mesh house, ask if you wanna know lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS