Pages

All I Want

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Things have been challenging for me lately but I try to put a smile on my face and just press on and take things as they come.  I am happy, I learn to adapt to any situation and I have to accept things as they are.  Sometimes I wonder why we let ourselves be so vulnerable but in the end we do it because we don't mind risking our hurt for moments of happiness.  Things get really lonely at times and often times nothing can curve that even if you have a million things to do.  I want to be able to share those moments with someone and make memories that will last forever.  I found this amazing song called All I want by Kodaline and one of my favorite lyrics of the song is "You brought out the best of me, part of me you've never seen, you took my soul and wiped it cleaned, our love was made for movie screens".  I will link the song so you can listen to its beauty.

Skin:.::WoW Skins::. V2 Irina Darktan@ Designers Circle
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hair: Lamb. Haze - Dark Blonde Pack@ N21
Lingerie: .::Supernatural::. Mystery bodysuit Black  @ Garage Fair
Shoes: ...Mutresse... Nona Sandals - 14 Colors @Uber
Hair Flower: =Zenith=Hibiscus Flower Headpiece (Cherry) (Modified)

Light: Jian :: Vintera Hanging Lanterns @ Home Show 2015
Jian is a new store on the grid and I am delighted and honored to be able to blog it for you.  I have more posts coming but from what I see they are going to be AMAZING!!! If you know the DDD brand you are going to love JIAN!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS