Pages

I was always told I was a Princess...

Tuesday, July 15, 2014


I cannot even begin to explain how in love I am with this outfit.  I think my favorite store has just become Alchemy.  There is no one that can compare to the talent of these amazing designers.  Today I traveled to a mystical place called The Secret Affair.  I will say it was not such a secret because I had to spend a nice chunk of time trying to get into the fair but I would do it again in a heartbeat.  If you do anything else this week make sure that you stop by and show some amazing support to Alchemy and all of the other designers as well... FANTASTIC!

Dress, Includes Jewelry and Crown: Alchemy - Dreams - White Set xs  RARE Secret Affair
Hair: little bones. Baptism - Ombre&Roots Secret Affair
My little Fawn: Alchemy - Dreams - Spirit Fawn Familiar -RARE Secret Affair
Shoes: ]S]N]0]B] RAWR Heel (Slink High) With HUD-SNOB (Over 100 Styles, 1 HUD)\
Prop/Poses &Accessories: GLITTERATI - Princess Carriage-Marketplace


GO THERE NOW!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS