Pages

Trouble

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

This week has been challenging but I am still hanging on by a thread!  RL work is booming so I have been getting in those OT hours and I started a new Zumba class so my time here is declining but it won't be forever.  I love blogging so that is certainly not going to stop!  You need this outfit in your life because its sexy casual and who doesn't like sexy? 

Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Sidney Darktan Nat
Shadow: The Wicked Peach - Eye Makeup - Black Magic@Black Fashion Fair
Polish: The Wicked Peach - Mani/Pedi - Onyx@Black Fashion Fair
Hair: [Entwined] Electra - Light Blondes@Shiny Shabby
Dress: Bueno - V Neck Dress Silver (Slink) @Shiny Shabby
Necklace: (Yummy)  Open Heart Pendant - Silver - White@ N21
Bracelet: (Yummy) To The Moon & Back Bracelet - Silver @ N21
Ring: ::LP::: HeyHeart_Ring - Chrome @ Kustom9
Shoes: REIGN.- GEMMA BOOTIES- BLACK@ N21
Bag: REIGN.- CUFFED HANDBAG- BLACK @ N21


I shoulda known you were bad news
From the bad boy demeanor and the tattoos
Cause most guys only want one thing
But I'm undecided, tryna figure out if that's you
Either way though, I think you're worth a test drive
Cause (ooh) you're so much better than the next guy
And a little trouble only makes for a good time
So all the normal red flags be a good sign


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS