Pages

You live, you learn

Saturday, March 21, 2015



So I took a stab at drawing some hair... long way to go but its a start.  This sim is simply gorgeous but sadly very laggy.  I feel like the grass is a major lag on any sim which is unfortunate but it happens we just deal with it.  I have many goodies to bring to you today as I traveled around a bit today because I am slacking on the blogging aspect with a big event just starting today.

My Outfit:
Skin:.::WoW Skins::. Charlize @Fashion For Life 2015
Dress: A&CO-Crochet Romantic Mini Dress-Lights-All with HUD@Cosmopolitan
Shoes:  HOLLYHOOD PINK SANTA BARBARA HEELS@Cosmopolitan
Necklace: +Half-Deer+ Little Charm Necklace [Rainbow Cloud]@N21
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Boho - Blonds @Shiny Shabby

My Props:
Cow: [DDD] Bessie the Cow@ The Fantasy Collective
Scooter: Kalopsia - Dolce Vita@ The Liaison Collaborative

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS