Pages

Delicate

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I can't even fathom that I have been blogging for over a year now.  I started blogging just for something to keep me entertained and in the fashion world and not always stand on my platform from when I logged on til I logged off.  Not only is blogging something therapeutic for me but I truly enjoy this so much.  I know there are a ton of bloggers out there and I know I am not the best but what I do know is that all of that doesn't matter to me because I love what I do.  I have amazing sponsors, endless support and an amazing wardrobe.  I went to check out the newest event on the grid IDK. and I will say I loved the theme "Vintage Romance".  I mean come on, who doesn't like a bit of romance? I think all of the designers hit it out of the park and I am happy to show you some of their work. This event is going to be monthly and I look forward to seeing what other creativity comes about in this event! Great job to all! Like them on Facebook to keep informed!

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Ilenia Darktan 02 A@Skin Fair 2015
Shadow: The Wicked Peach - Eye Makeup - Retro Chic@Kawaii 
Necklace: .random.Matter. - Daphne Necklace - Gold/White @IDK
Dress: Moon Amore - Jeanette Dress  Blue @IDK
Purse: .Atomic. {Lovely Handbags} Lights @IDK
Shoes: [hh] SLink - BELLEZA Cara Platforms HUD Driven @Cosmopolitan
Bracelet: LUXE. Twined Bracelet Rosegold @IDK
Hair: .Olive. the Rose Hair - HUD 3 @IDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS