Pages

Simplicity

Sunday, March 15, 2015

I don't have a lot to say today.... I know, I know amazingly...lol I did get a chance to travel around and get some goodies to share with you.  One thing I will tell you is I am in love with this hair by Moon.  It is so hard to find good short hair styles in SL but this one is a new favorite!  If you join her group you will get this hair for free as a gift.  It includes all of her new color packs which are amazing in itself.  You may not have seen this dress around but what I did was I went to Kustom 9 and I purchased the new dress from Pixicat and decided I liked the under part of the dress best.  It is still a great dress but this part is simple and I love simple!  

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Ilenia Darktan 02 A@Skin Fair 2015
Shadow: The Wicked Peach - Eye Makeup - Retro Chic@Kawaii 
Dress: -Pixicat- Sheer.Dress (White)@ Kustom 9
Earrings: Ariskea [Coeur de terre] Blue  Lake - @ FAMESHED
Necklace: .Enfant Terrible. Daliahs Jewelry Gold
Hair: Moon. ALL // - Pixie Harlow
Light: [ keke ] twinkle pendels - bright @ Kustom 9

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS