Pages

Build those walls

Sunday, March 22, 2015


Slowly catching up with the blogging thing.  I swear I love love love blogging but sometimes my head spins so much trying to put things together I log off angry at myself...lol  These weekends seem to be shorter and shorter and I cannot wait for a vacation...someplace tropical with fruity drinks is fine by me.  The days are getting longer but this snow needs to disappear because I cannot handle it.


Outfit:
Skin: ::WoW Skins::. Charlize @Fashion For Life 2015
Shape: C16 ELISE Shape by Symmetry@Hello Tuesday (Starts Tuesday)
Tattoo: Space Mermaid - Atmashakti 
Lipstick: Pink Acid City Girl Lipstick V2 & Theshops - Red Wine@50 Shades of Lust
Necklaces: LUXE. Layered Neckalce Silver @N21
Shirt: Tee*fy Joan Boyfriend's Tank Top Black @N21
Leggings: Tee*fy Eva High-Waisted Leggings Cobalt Blue@N21
Shoes: REIGN.-Braided Sandals- Black@N21
Nose Piercing:{Scene} - Starlet Crescent w/Power HUD@Carnevil
Hair: little bones. Lavender - Blondes @ The Secret Affair
Fishy: !Ohmai: Bloopie Goldfish (Gold)@ Creation JP

Props:
Wall:{anc} TriangleTiles / exotic blues / plate 2Li @Shiny Shabby
Hanging Lights: tarte. ceiling string lights @N21

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS