Pages

Get Away

Tuesday, March 24, 2015





So today while I was at work, listening to my mp3 player this song came on and the words just hit me and I reflected on some things.  Sometimes things get the best of us and we don't really see what is going on in front of our face.  People change and it is inevitable but you have to adapt to those changes.  If you cannot adapt then YOU have to make a change or learn to live with it.  I know this is very vague but I am not one to blast my personal business all over SL and FB. No matter how bad something hurts or someone hurts you, you cannot take back the words that come from your mouth.  People forgive but they never forget.  This part of the song gets me the most...  "It's not just about giving up, we know were not safe enough".  You are going to have good days and bad days but the good days should always outshine the bad ones.

My Look:
Skin: ::WoW Skins::. Charlize @Fashion For Life 2015
Brows: #adored - natalia brows @SkinFair
Lipstick: [ MUDSKIN ]_Rose Extra Lips10 @SkinFair
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Nene" (Moon stone)@Shiny Shabby
Gown: :: Purple Moon :: Paris Dress -all colors- MESH
Necklace: "AKINI"Farfalla_Nec_Gold_Gold_@ Creation JP
Ring: "AKINI"Farfalla_RING_Metal@ Creation JP
Poses: SLC SS Pose CloseUp!! Hand and Face PackC(-SOU-)@ Creation JP

Sim:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS