Pages

The Trace TOO!

Friday, March 27, 2015




You literally have no idea how happy I am to hear the news of The Trace being back in SL.  I found this place to escape to about a year ago and when it disappeared I was sad buttttttttttttt....it's back again!  I had a fun time exploring around the beach themed sim and it is so much like the old one I just love it!  The best part is you can rez on the sim so if you want to take photos by all means do so but clean up after yourself!  So here is my look of the day and there will be many more snaps here I can assure you that.

My Look:
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Sidney Darktan 01@ Rock Attitude Fashion March 28th
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Armelle -  light blondes @Uber
Shirt: Foxes - Throw Back and Tied - Blue @Uber
Pants: Foxes-Throw Back - Jeans - Bell - Dark @Uber
Necklace: (Yummy) Spring Butterfly Necklace - Blue @Uber

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS