Pages

Oh the Cuteness!

Monday, December 8, 2014



So this girl I know...Jayme Lorakeet is frigging talented!  Look at all of this cuteness that she came up with and it is all 100% original Mesh. This set is featured at the Arcade and I couldn't be more in love with it.  When I saw this set I basically squealed and asked when I could have it to blog.  Shortly after my begging she sent it to me.  The perks of knowing this girl in real life!  She's probably reading this right now and shaking her head at me. PS. You can customize your own cork board and computer screen!!!


My Outfit:
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Fionora Golden @Designer's Circle
Eye Makeup: {Wicked} Peach - Eye Makeup - Silent Night @Winter Trend
Eyes:(*ANGELICS) WATERY EYES #blue@Winter Trend
Lips: ..::WoW Skins::.. Aurora - BabyPink Lips
Hair: *Calico* Camellia - @Winter Trend
Dress: SPIRIT - Willa Pullover Dress Black@Winter Trend
Boots w/socks: JD - Navajo Sand@ Fameshed
Necklace: Ariskea [Chic Chalet ] Winter  Leaf@ Fameshed


Props:
::..RazzBerry Inc..:: Cosmic Kitties Books @ The Arcade
::..RazzBerry Inc..:: Cork'n'Chalk Board @ The Arcade
::..RazzBerry Inc..:: Hopper Stapler @ The Arcade
::..RazzBerry Inc..:: Cutie Bear Computer RARE @ The Arcade
::..RazzBerry Inc..:: Slow Poke Tape @ The Arcade
ISPACHI [CHERISHED MOMENTS] Paws & Claws RARE @ The Arcade
HPMD* Color Lights



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS