Pages

I'm Not Dreaming of a White Christmas

Thursday, December 11, 2014

I hate snow and I hate being cold but I love the winter fashion, it's almost a catch 22.  One day I will live somewhere tropical and then I will be content and be able to go outside in the winter!  Until then I will bring you virtual snow for your viewing pleasure. 

This Look:
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Monica Golden 05 CL
Hair: Magika [01] Beans
Outfit Including Shoes&Mittens: NS::  CooL Outfit @Cosmo
Necklace: (Yummy) Snowflake Crystal Necklace - Silver@Collabor88

Props:
Snowflake: Fancy Decor: Snowflake 1@Cosmo
Table: Heart Homes small side table@Cosmo
Moose: W E S T 143RD. AMOOSING :black oak:@Cosmo
Tree: .:Bee Designs:. Christmas Tree
Mini Tree: Myrrine Merry Tree - texture change@Cosmo
Chair: Warm Animations- Cuddle Armchair@Cosmo
Poses: (marukin) winter's breath - closeup poses@Collabor88

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS