Pages

It's beginning to look alot like being in debt...lol

Sunday, December 7, 2014

I went shopping today in RL and I don't think I will be able to eat until I get paid again in two weeks! The plus side is I got 75% of my shopping done in one day.  I call that impressive, even after I almost got hit in a cross walk at Kohl's.  People do not pay attention (more than usual) this time of year, it's as if their heads are out in space.  Last year this time I got into a car accident when a man was texting and slammed into the back end of my car so I am a bit skeptical of people in general.  I think you can understand why?  So my public service announcement is PAY ATTENTION and don't be one of the crazies, it's not worth it!

My Outfit:
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Fionora Golden @Designer's Circle
Eye Makeup: {Wicked} Peach - Eye Makeup - Silent Night @Winter Trend
Top: [Cynful] Cardigan Dress - White @Winter Trend
Leggings: [ SAKIDE ] Fuzz Leather Outfit Pants Brown @Winter Trend
Shoes:REIGN.- GLITTER PARTITION PUMPS- GOLD
Scarf: tag. scarf female IX @Winter Trend
Glasses: tag. glasses proud  [v.4] (lens 1)@ Hello Tuesday (Available Tuesday)
Handbag: -David Heather-Faux Purse/Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS