Pages

Winter Trend Starts Today!

Friday, December 5, 2014

 Above photos taken inside of this amazing build!
Welcome to the Winter Trend where you will find TONS of amazing items, created by AMAZING designers.  I was lucky enough to get my foot in the door as a back up designer so Just Darling is featured there as well and I couldn't be happier!  I just tried tping over and the sim is full but don't worry you will be able to shop until your hearts content.  I mean the fair only opened today!  

My Outfit:
Skin:.::WoW Skins::. Ginevra Darktan@ The Makeover Room
Hair: Tameless Hair Anneke - @ Winter Trend
Necklace: Snowl Blue - Goddess Of Hearts - @ Winter Trend
Bodysuit: LAZYBONES - Elle Bodysuit - White@ Winter Trend
Boots: [CO57] ALENA WEDGE BOOT HIGH Blanc@ Winter Trend
Poses: Le Poppycock *Loose Ends* B @Chapter 4

Prop:
Chapel:Ravenghost_Gothic_Chapel_Weather_Experience @ Winter Trend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS