Pages

Princess in every world

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

I went around the grid tonight, trying to catch up with all of the event madness out there and this is what I came up with.  I really wish the events would diminish a bit and put more goodies out at their mainstore but I get it.  I design, I join minimal events because I like to do things on my watch and no one elses but that's just me.  However, I did find some greatness out there and I have brought you this look.  You really can be a princess in any world if you set your mind to it. LOL

My Look:
Skin: Pink Acid Skin - The Showroom Special All Appliers - Ivory@Showroom
Gown: *{Junbug}* Tomoe-San [Ivory]@Xiasumi School
Eyes: (*ANGELICA) SPARKLING EYES #fanta@Xiasumi School
Hair:TRUTH HAIR Feronia -  light blondes
Crown: ::APPLE&EVE:: Tiara Silver @Fit for a Princess
Necklace: ::: Krystal ::: Misty - Circlet - Platinum - Heliotrope @Fit for a Princess
Poses: Bounce This Poses - Candy@TDRF

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS