Pages

In the wilderness

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

I always look forward to the new events popping up around the grid and I swear they are not spread out good enough so it keeps us bloggers super busy.  One of my all time favorite events is Chapter 4.  Why do I love it so much?  Do you not see these perfect little animals in my photos by Ionic? Those Gacha's get me every single time but I do not give up until I get what I want.  I even met a wise old racoon who gave me a tour of their little habitat.  If you know me at all..you know I have an addiction for animals in both RL and in SL.  I volunteer in RL for a local shelter and I cannot say no when an animal needs to be adopted out.  Get these cute and adorable animals temporarily... but in RL go out and adopt, give an animal a forever home, you would be surprised how amazing they are!

My Outfit
Hair: pr!tty - Catharina - .Color Hud Blondes. + [Headband Fatpack]@Chapter 4
Jacket: _CandyDoll_ Lolita Grape @Sad November
Leggings: + [ l u x ] Brittany Stretch Tights. ( Ebony )
Hat:Ariskea [Anya] Hats Collections [Amethyst] @Sad November
Shoes:REIGN.- Kerin Flats- Violet @FAMESHED
Lipstick:(*ANGELICA) MingMing LIPSTICK #beige@Sad November
Shadow: #adored - smolder eyeshadows - full pack@Sad November
Braces: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 - RichKid Braces@Sad November
Ring: LUXE. - Dainty Ring-Pyramid SILVER@Sad November
Bracelet: LUXE.- Dainty Ring Bracelet ULTRA RARE@Sad November

Props
Racoons: *ionic* - The story of Raccoons & Bears - RARE@Chapter 4
*ionic* - The story of Raccoons & Bears - 4
*ionic* - The story of Raccoons & Bears - 3
*ionic* - The story of Raccoons & Bears - 6

Trees: *alirium* Hermit [Green]@Chapter 4
Rock:[we're CLOSED] rock mossy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS