Pages

In Your Arms

Monday, November 3, 2014

I don't always pick and choose a song to go with my blogs, but when I do there is a reason behind it. I really thought this duo was going to be one hit wonders but I guess they are proving us wrong with another new hit. My favorite line is "Life is a Journey where you stumble and fall but I am okay when I lie down in your arms".  It is so true... my day can be really bad and all it takes is a message from the one I love and it turns it all right back around.  Isn't it amazing how that one person can have such an effect on our attitude and mood?  It is absolutely incredible. I hope everyone is lucky enough to find their special someone one day.  I however am pretty damn lucky!  

Get this Look:
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Allison Darktan
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Demelza -  light blondes
Shirt:[Foxes]  Sweatshirt - black @Uber
Pants: Foxes - Leggings - LEATHERS PACK HUD @Uber
Necklace: [tea.s] Tortured Heart Necklace - Black@Xiasumi School Festival 
Clutch: [tea.s] Ticket Clutch - Black@CIRQUE DE SERAPHIM November 6th!
Shoes: Pure Poison - Rebbe Boots @FAMESHED
Tattoo:Seventy-Two Tattoo Voodoo (faded)
Gloss: {Dead Apples} Candy Glosses
Shadow: {Wicked} Peach - Bast Eye Makeup
Pose:From Photo 1 Something New~ Look at Me Poses Bagged- 


Sim:
LISIPARK (A very beautiful sim for you to explore)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS