Pages

Girls Just wanna have funds

Thursday, November 6, 2014

 We all can certainly admit we like the finer things in life, can't we?  I know I do but I like to work for it and not be handed things!  This outfit is out of the norm for me but it was so fun to put together.  I hope you enjoy. ♥

My Outfit
Shirt: *Fishy Strawberry* Off-Shoulder Sweater - PACK 2 @ Chapter 4
Leggings: {joli} Asphalt Jungle [Forever More]@ Suicide Dollz
Skirt: alterego I risque skirt - plush pink
Booties: *Tentacio* Snow boots blue pink RARE @Xiasumi
Necklace: Ariskea  { Inspired }  Heart Necklace - Silver Sad November
Eye Liner: .ARISE. Duo Eyeliner / Pink @ Suicide Dollz
Gloss: [PF] Glossy Pout Lipsticks <Pinks>
Teeth: [whatever] Teeth 2.0 - RichKid Braces Sad November
Hair: .ploom. Mystic V2 - Monotone @The Fantasy Gacha
Ears: AITUI - Ear System: Gen 4, Heart Plugs 
Tattoo: 72 : Roses (new-ink) RARE


Props
Little Birdie: {anc} 13.cocktailbird/ bird:black @The Fantasy Gacha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS