Pages

I'm so Fancy but you already know

Tuesday, June 3, 2014



]S]N]0]B] Shoe Hud ^^


So as you know there is ALOT going on around the grid right now with more happenings starting soon.  I made it to The Arcade and Fameshed and shopped my little heart out.  I love it when you pay a gacha and you get what you want on the first shot.  Trust me it doesn't happen often, but when it does you get all excited and scream all girlie.   I will say I am IN LOVE with this little elephant from Alchemy.  The movement of their creations blows my mind.  I have no idea how it is done but they do it well.  Make sure you stop on by and check out both of these wonderful events and try your luck today!


My Outfit:
Shirt: ...Mutresse... Rali Shirt - 12 Colors Fameshed
Pants: ...Mutresse... Geri Pants - 12 Colors Fameshed
Shoes: ]S]N]0]B] Stuck Up  Slink (HIGH) Heels With HUD SNOB
Hair: [taketomi]_Kana_LightBlondes Taketomi
Necklace: Cae :: Affinity :: Collection Fameshed
Skin: {AIMI} Sofia 3 Tones Fatpack AIMI

Props:
Elephant: Birdy - [Alchemy] Story Book - Mossyback - Pink The Arcade
Piggy: Schadenfreude Max Piggie Wiggie The Arcade
Furniture set: Includes-bench, rug, hanging photos, books, bunny, lamp, side table
Oh la la! RARE The Arcade
Phone: -tb- Rotary Phone - Pink The Arcade
Chair: -tb- French School Chair - Seafoam The Arcade






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS