Pages

Stay with me...

Saturday, May 31, 2014



<~shoe hud, so many choices

So I have been meaning to stop on by and purchase this dress since the first time I have seen it and now I wonder why I waited so long.  This dress is super adorable and sexy and you receive all of the colors when you buy it.  Love Love Love it!!! I also love this song that I included with this post.  I will tell you I heard it and I forgot to write down the name when I was listening on the radio.  I sat by the radio for almost 3 hours trying to hear it again and it never played... Why does it always work that way?? Would someone please tell me why?  Murphy's Law or something.  So yesterday when I was driving to a wedding it came on and I swear I almost caused an accident because I had to whip my phone out to take a photo of the song and artist on my radio.  Problems I tell ya!  Anyways enjoy this outfit, you know you will.


Dress/Earrings:{Indyra} Shae- Indyra
Shoes:]S]N]0]B] Mistress Slink (HIGH) Heels- SNOB
Hair:*ARGRACE* YAE - Blondes  Argrace
Skin: {AIMI} Claire Fatpack All Tones Mod Shape AIMI Skins
Necklace: Necklace - Babette - Combo Medium - TURQUOISE SILVER Maxi Gossamer
Bracelet: Bangle - Lost Eden - Miriam - SILVER + TQ - R Maxi Gossamer
Bangles:Maxi Gossamer - Boho Bangles - Laquered Turquoise and Silver Maxi Gossamer
Shadow:MONS / Makeups - Eyeshadow Swag Mons
Pose: *ED* Pin Up Style 01 (pack)- Cosmopolitan Sales Roo




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS