Pages

The answer is NO!

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

       
Happy Hump Day!  I am so glad when Wednesday comes because it means one step closer to the weekend and you know how much we all love the weekend!  Well I do at least.  I am anticipating The Arcade opening on June 1st, but until then I have been scouring the grid to bring you some fantastic finds.  Today I visit The Dressing Room Fusion, otherwise known as TDRF.  They have some of the best and affordable fashions by a collaboration of amazing designers.  I also saw a little message from Miss Kenadee, owner of REIGN and I had to go and get their free group gift.  If you are not already a group member I suggest you become one because she gives out some amazing gifts.   Asli, owner of the store Meshed Up created that super cute guitar shelf.  After this blog it is going to have a permanent residence in my home.  I simple love it.  Check out the store I am sure you will love what you see.  Now about my outfit, I am sure you want to know all about it :)
Outfit-
Top: Alyce - Airy Top Alyce
Skirt: Baiastice_Sunah maxi skirt-blue floral TDRF
Hair: MINA - Eva - Ombres 1.0 [wear me] TDRF
Shoes: REIGN.- LC HEELS- GROUP GIFT.REIGN
Necklace: Izzie's - Letter Heart Necklace TDRF
Clutch: [MAGIC NOOK] Parisian Romance Clutch Bag (Earth) MESH TDRF

Props-
Guitar Shelf: *[MeshedUp]*_Guitar Shelves Meshed Up
Chair w/poses: Label Motion - Take a Break (ALL) TDRF





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS