Pages

Who are you to judge me?

Thursday, June 5, 2014

So last weekend there was a grand opening of a new store on the grid called Milos. The owner Milos (how easy to remember) was very kind and generous and accepted me to blog for him with open arms.  I love new opportunities and I love it when I can help new designers get seen in my blog.  Often times all of the big names get so much exposure, which is great... but what about us little guys?  I show my support where I can and I love being able to bring you the newest items on the grid.  Check out his store you will like what you see.   I really like this shirt because I believe in this saying. 


My Outfit:
Shirt: .:MiLOS:. Judge Shirt - Black - Female Milos
Jeans: .:villena:. - tucked up jeans in bright blue Villena
Shoes: :::LP::: Cutout_Sandals - Black Chapter Four
Necklace: Frogstar - Modern Princess Pearls #7 BOXED The Arcade
Hair: little bones. I Get Around - Blondes Chapter Four
Purse:=Zenith=Leather Handbag (Snow) The Arcade
Rings: (Yummy) Butterfly Daisys - Purple The Arcade
Polish: [theSkinnery] The Garden Nail Set Chapter Four
Poses: SKBIOanimations - El AO de Grace Chapter Four

Props:
Bed: Scarlet Creative The Arcade Carriage Day Bed Mod Trans The Arcade
Luggage: AF Worn Luggage Bag The Arcade
Wall Art: AF Hanging Art The Arcade
Chair: Scarlet Creative The Arcade Love Carriage Chair Mod Trans The Arcade
Birds: *ionic* Piu! (bohemian) Chapter Four
Table: *ionic* Tilcara Chapter Four
Rug: Izzie's - Sculpted Rug white *Old*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS