Pages

And so it begins...Again!

Monday, May 26, 2014

It is time for another round of this fabulous event Cosmopolitan Sales Room!  As I sit here on a beautiful spring day with the curtains flying in the breeze, gently grazing my skin, a wonderful scented candle burning slowly.  Ahhh what a perfect day!  Do you ever just stop what you are doing for a moment to take it all in?  That is exactly what I am doing as I type this.  Blogging is a fantastic outlet for me.  Of course I was outside sitting in this fantastic weather but as the storm clouds rolled so did I and here it is, another new look for you!  Did I mention that all of these items have affordable price points?  What are you waiting for? Come and visit the sales room, you may even learn of a new designer that you never even heard of before.  See you there!


Get my look:
Dress: [hh] CSR Exclusive - Olivia Outfit -CSR
Hair: *~*Damselfly*~*Schatzi Rigged Mesh Big Pack -CSR
Skin: ::DS:: Kenzi.Cafe.Storm Cloud (V) -CSR
Foot Decor: [-S-] Barefoot Sandals - Gold -CSR
Bracelet: *PROMAGIC* CSR Bracelet (Black Gold) -CSR
Polish: -{ZOZ}- Glitter Candy Silver Polish (slink) -CSR
Purse: *[MeshedUp]* Puggy Pursey-CSR
Tattoo: *PerveTTe* [Tattoo] Hand Butter -CSR
Poses: ::TI:: Model man -CSR
           ::TI:: Fashionista pose - pack2 -CSR

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS