Pages

Dark and Daring

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Let me start off by saying that I am trying really hard to keep up with all of the events going on in SL but... it is summer time and I want to have some fun time as well.  Today I bring you this AMAZING dress.  I saw someone gallivanting around in SL in it and I had to know where it came from.  The answer was Pixicat and I searched high and low until I found this dress.... I typically do not dress in darkness but I am so willing to for this dress.  This is a must have, no doubt about it!

Get this awesome look!

Skin: {AIMI} Belle 3 Tones FatPack Mod Shape- AIMI
Dress: -Pixicat- TheDark.Dress (Roots) Rhapsody
Hair: +Spellbound+ Gwendalynn // Monochromes We ♥ Roleplay
Foot Jewels- Noodles - Abby Barefoot Sandals Black We ♥ Roleplay
Nose Piercing- MONS / MESH - Septum Ring (style4) TDRF
Lipstick- *League* Jen -Deeptan- Lipstick CandyRed -Matt *OLD*
Bracelet- [Fox Labs] Spiked Wristbands-Free on MP
Tiara-:[P]:- Vyrse Tiara:// Domino We ♥ Roleplay
Poses-Le Poppycock *Afterglow* A (Female) Chapter 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS