Pages

Now I know what I have Found

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Easy to Use Color Change Hud for the Mean Girl Shoes


So again I am super excited.  I have another NEW sponsor and he is well on his way to taking over the grid with his fabulous shoe designs!  亗ISINIOIBI亗™ or SNOB which I think is a perfect name for a shoe store because I am such a shoe snob when it comes to SL.  I think I may have just as many shoes in RL as I do in SL... pathetic I know...lol   But I bring you this cute outfit from all around the grid.  Get it here ~>

Dress: coldLogic dress - ayres.violet coldLogic *NEW*
Shoes: ]S]N]0]B] Mean Girl (MID) Slink Heels SNOB *NEW*
Skin: {AIMI} Ivy Fatpack All Tones Mod Shape AIMI
Jewelry: Cae :: Shoreline :: Collection  The Liaison Collaboration *NEW*
Hair: *Milk* Hair~Chatterbox  MILK *FREE GROUP GIFT*
Poses: [Atooly] Female Pose Pack 17 Part Two The Liaison Collaboration *NEW*

Daybed: sf day bed - shabby The Collage *NEW*

Avatar Enhancements:
Slink Avatar Hands- Casual
Slink Feet- Mid





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS