Pages

You're crazy and I am out of my mind ♥

Sunday, March 2, 2014


This weekend sure is a shopping weekend here in SL.  You have the Arcade, Fameshed, Whore Couture and Chapter 4 is coming in a few days!  If you are like me you like to look nice and if you can do it on a budget that is a bonus!  I loved what I saw at the Arcade and the talent is second to none so kudos to all of the designers that participated this round. It just gets better and better.  I took a little break and decided to show you the goods that I snatched up at these events.

Skin -Belleza- Mimi Makeup 13 Available @ The Arcade
Hair:-little bones. Eden - Ombres Available @ Fameshed
Sweater- * KITJA CHERIE * Blouse with Sweater Birds Available @ Chapter Four
Pants-Coquet. Cropped Jeans -Emerald Available @ Fameshed
Shoes- Ingenue :: Pandora Flats (Slink Feet Add-On) :: Lilac Available @ The Arcade
Backpack- =Zenith=Leather Patwork Backpack-Khaki Available @ The Arcade
Necklace- Luas Urban Style - Owl Jewel Set Marketplace
Prop- [we're CLOSED] tyre swing We're Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS