Pages

Sloth Sunday

Sunday, February 23, 2014



If you asked me what I do on Sunday's I would normally say it is a lazyyyyyyyyyy day, with the exception of having to work RL.  So today when I got home my amazing and talented friend Jayme Lorakeet owner of the fabulous Razzberry Inc. kids store passed me some cuddly Sloth's that she made from scratch!!!  I always knew she was talented but she has really taken it to the next level teaching herself how to mesh.  One day I know she will show me!  Anyways....I had some fun messing around and this is the product of my lazy Sunday afternoon.

Sloth Cuddly Pillows- Razzberry Inc. Snoogles Sloth Pillow(50L Gacha) Available @ The Shops-Whispering Angels
Hair-*Argrace* Akane- Dark Brown w/poses Argrace
PJ's-Coquet. Pajamas 3-Piece Set -Animal Series - Black Coquet
Necklace-JCNY - 'HEART SONG Swirl, Engravable- JCNY
Earrings-MG - Alexa White Pearl Earrings- Maxi Gossamer
Piercings-.Pekka. Zassy Piercing GOLD Pekka
Furniture-Lovers PlayGround RPM 2.2 Sex Bed BG 1884 Mesh (THIS BED IS AMAZING) Lovers Playground


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS