Pages

Pretty in Pink

Friday, March 7, 2014

So I never thought that I would be wearing pink hair in SL but I am in ♥ with this one! It is so not like me to keep a hair on for a few hours, let alone a whole day but this one is a keeper.  The hair works with or without lolas so you have options which we all love! Let's cut to the nitty gritty... This is how you get my look...............

Hair: Clawtooth: Pink Flamingos (Fancy Mix Pack) Marketplace
Eyelashes: Mon Cheri Mesh Lashes
Dress: [Cynful] Chainbelt Dress - NeonPink  Available @ Whore Couture
Feet: Slink Feet (High)
Shoes:*REIGN.- TRANCE HEELS- Black Available @Whore Couture
Necklace:.tsg. Chained Hearts Collar - Black  Available @ Whore Couture
Phone: [RI] Princess Piggy Phone Available @ Woodland Treasures
Facial Piercings: -SU!- Lilith Piercing METAL @ Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS