Pages

Anchored

Sunday, July 26, 2015

You know its so funny, I have this fascination with anchors.  You throw an anchor on anything and I will probably purchase it.  I love the nautical theme and just cannot get enough of it.  If only I could live by the beach now that would be a perfect world for me.  One day, it is on my bucket list for sure.

Skin: {AIMI} HD Layla Almond - Eyebrow NB
Lips: {AIMI} Layla Lipstick 03
Brow: #adored - natalia brows
Hair: Magika [01] Suffer Well
Dress: -tres blah- Skater Dress - Anchors -N21
Tattoo: ..Reckless. - Graves - Project Limited
Piercing: ^^Swallow^^ Malika Septum Ring/ GOLD-OMGacha
Necklace: Cae ::Charmed 2 :: Necklace :: Strength 
Bracelet: Meva Anchor Bracelet- The Deck
Shoes: KEEM : Suzan heels- Tres Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS