Pages

Dysfunctional...absolutely

Saturday, March 7, 2015



I am excited to announce that I am one of the newest bloggers for Dysfunctional Designs!  I really do adore this blogging thing and I love it even more when I get an amazing new sponsor that have faith in me! This amazing skybox would be perfect for your little getaway or your fantasy state of mind.  When you walk in, it has an amazing fountain area with realistic water textures.  Many different rooms to decorate and all beautifully crafted. Even tho this is in the sky it looks like you are on land with the included outside landscaping and sky.This is very well done, take it from me. You have to check it out.


Skin:.::WoW Skins::. Ana Darktan @ Designers Circle
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Hair: CATWA HAIR Rosy [Lights] 
Gloss:[PF] Glossy Pout Lipsticks <Pinks>
Bodysuit: .::Supernatural::. Pandora bodysuit plum @Olala
Bows:*MUKA* Burlesque Bow @ Whore Couture
Shoes:.::Supernatural::. Oh! my heels Purple and Blue @ Designers Circle
Earrings:MONS / MESH Mandala Earrings @TDRF

Castle:  [DDD] Khan's Keep Skybox @ We <3 Roleplay

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS