Pages

Sunday's were made for shopping

Sunday, March 8, 2015


I have been off and on SL all weekend and in my travels I have picked up a few great things along the way.  First I got this amazing house from Trompe Loeil, one of my favorite stores in SL for just 88L.  I just had to run home and decorate it right away.  I am really starting to enjoy the Interior Decorating side of SL.  It lets me get creative and share so many stores at once.  I hope you enjoy it just as much.  Thank you for having a look and I hope you have a happy week.

Inside:
Trellis: [Con.] Ivy @Collabor88
floorplan. chevron sideboard @Collabor88
Apple Fall Botanical Prints (3) @Chapter 4
Apple Fall Butlers' Tray Table @Chapter 4
Apple Fall & An Lar Toile Chair (Blue) @Chapter 4
Apple Fall & An Lar Ladder @Chapter 4
{anc} garden. rose 6Li. RARE @ The Arcade
Zaara [home] : 6 Sandstone elephant 4 @ The Arcade
dust bunny & windsong . rose cake @Chapter 4
Trompe Loeil  - Audrey's Chair Sky Blue  PG @Collabor88
tarte. tarnished bulb lamp (brass) @ The Arcade
*bbqq*-curtains-A-white
Ariskea  [ Pot Pourri ] Little Sign @ The Arcade
dust bunny & windsong . paper butterflies @Chapter 4
*ionic* My Curtain @Chapter 4
:CP: Old Fence Frames Sea
*ionic*  My Sofa @Chapter 4
[Fetch] Fairy Tree Room Divider @OneWord

House:
Trompe Loeil - Palmer Lodge @Collabor88


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS