Pages

Don't Let Me Down

Sunday, February 15, 2015


I am in a Beatles kind of mood this morning, hence the title.  Another adorable set from M. Law Designs. I cannot believe how many new releases they bust out constantly.  I wish I could do it but for the time being I will just be thankful that I get to blog them all.  This one is so cute and so romantic and perfect to cuddle up with your loved one.  Get it now! 


Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Aleida Darktan 
Lingerie: ~Blacklace~ Briony: Pink & White Set@TDRF
Necklace: [ glow ] studio - Descent Necklace (silver)@TDRF
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Choko hair - Unisex group gift 
Nails: The Wicked Peach - Mani/Pedi Romance Cosmetic Fair
Pose: Sage Poses - Rilassato

Dock: .:M.LAW:. Vintage PIER & Boat Box



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS