Pages

Close Your Eyes

Monday, February 16, 2015

My undying love of fashion in SL will never stop.  I love bringing you new items and new designers to showcase along the way.  I love the fact that I can come home after a long day and just style an outfit and just relax and then post for all to see.  Thank you for supporting my blog, it really means a lot. I couldn't do it without all the love and support.

Skin: :::WoW Skins:::. Romina Darktan 99L@ Designers Circle
Hair: Blues. Dakota - Blondes @ Kustom9
Shirt: *Tentacio* Lolita sweater nude @ Kustom9
Capris: .:LoLa:. double layered capri pants washed BLUE @ Cosmo
Necklace: + Divinity + Deesse Mixed Links Set@ Cosmo
Bag: Ariskea [Cat Lady]Black Stripe Cat Bag @ Kustom9
Poses: Kirin Poses - Aiko Pose Pack @ Kustom9

Parlor: .: Bee Designs:.Ice cream shop@ Cosmo



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS