Pages

Sassy

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

It's a snow day for me over here in New England.  Driving bans and lots and lots of snow and it hasn't stopped yet.  I hate snow, I am sure you know this by now but at least I get to blog some fabulous items for you.  I will take it!

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Aleida Darktan 
Shadow: Pink Acid Mi Amor Deep Eye Makeup 3 Pack
Lips: [PF] Lipstick <Dark> - Classic (red)
Freckles: DeeTaleZ Freckles "Chocolate Splits"
Hair:little bones. Eros Taken - Blondes @UBER
Necklaces: (Yummy) Layered Celestial Necklace - Silver@UBER
Suit: Foxes - V-Neck Jumpsuit - Off White @UBER
Bag: [DDL] Love Me Harder (Coral)
Shoes: *MSS* Helena Heels Slink High - Silver@Hello Tuesday
Poses: Verocity - Zana Pose Set @Hello Tuesday

Want to see all the Goodies for Hello Tuesday? Click Here


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS