Pages

Round 4 of CarnEvil

Saturday, January 24, 2015

I am loving the new layout of my blog! After much deliberation, contemplation and research I decided I needed to take the time and learn what people want to see.  I could not be happier with the new design and layout.  I like when I take some time out to teach myself new things.  A new round of CarnEvil has arrived so make sure you check it out! 

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Aleida Darktan@ Designers Circle
Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body
Shadow: The Wicked Peach - Eye Makeup - Siren 4@ Fantasy Collective
Lips: #adored - twilight cloud lips {loud mouth/tattoo}@ Anybody
Ears: AITUI - Ear System: Gen 4, Heart Plugs
Watch: Biscuit- Tick Toc - Neon Kitty@ CarnEvil 
Collar/Cuffs: :: D-Style - Captured - Iron@ CarnEvil 
Chest Tattoo: { DATUM }Indestructible @ CarnEvil 
Hand Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - Fly Away@ Anybody
Top: MoDANNA [Brooklyn Collection] Mini Tank Top Blue
Leggings: Biscuit- Jaded Leggings - Omega & Slink Appliers@ CarnEvil 
Shoes: .::VD::. VooDoo Bouquet Blue@ CarnEvil 
Hair: little bones. Vanity Eros - Ink Dipped


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS