Pages

The magic

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I am beyond words today even tho I am super tired from this week.  I started another new career in RL and being back to work after a month off is kind of killer but I am pressing through.  Today is just a great day, how can it not be?  Hard work and dedication pays off and always stick to what you believe in because you will always reap the rewards in the end.  


What I am wearing:
Dress: *{Junbug}* Midnight Fae [Night] - XS RARE@The Secret Affair
Wings: *{Junbug}* Fae Wings [Night]@The Secret Affair
Sleeves:*{Junbug}* Fae Sleeves [Night] - XS@The Secret Affair
Hair:little bones. Snow Spell II - DipDye&Fades @The Secret Affair
Hair Flowers: .random.Matter. - Valeria Flower Crown - Gold@The Secret Affair
Makeup:{Wicked} Peach - Winter Harvest Eye Makeup *See Previous Post*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS