Pages

Blogger of the month!

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

This is the cover of the newest issue
This is one of my favorite photos that was featured in the magazine.

I must say I was basically shocked when I was selected to be blogger of the month for Models magazine.  You work so hard day in and day out with little to no recognition and when something like this comes along you are basically shocked and stunned at the same time.  I was honored to have an interview with BonieFacio and he showcased my work so lovely in this magazine.  That is not me on the front cover but I am on pages 22 and 23 so please take a look and thank you so much in advance for the continued support.  Click HERE to see this months issue of Model Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS