Pages

Bright Lights, Big City

Wednesday, October 22, 2014


Oh...N21 you get me every time.  Not going to lie I waited on the sim until the doors officially opened for this round of N21 because of the designers involved and the previews I get on my fashion webpages.  They brought it on again and showed their stuff.  These boots, this jacket.... DAMN!!  I headed to the NYC sim because this outfit cries out city girl to me.  You need to get this look too and I will tell you how!


Get this look!

Jacket/Shirt: [Foxes] - Aviator Jacket - Tan @N21
Jeans: [Cynful] Skinny Jeans - Bleached Blue 
Shadow: {Wicked} Peach - Moonlight Eye Makeup @L’amitie Market
Boots: REIGN.- Fiona Boots- Cocoa @N21
Hair:Magika [01] Beans
Bag: The Secret Store - Tiny Satchel - Angry Owl  RARE
Polish: -{ZOZ}- Ghostie Boo Silver polish (slink) - CSR 
Kitty Ears: [Miseria] Kitty Lace Headband - Beige @N21
Lip Gloss: Pink Acid & Theshops Overly Done Light Lip Gloss - Baby Pink@The Showroom
Chest Diamonds: ~Tantalum~ Microdermals-  Cascade Chest Piercing*Unique Varied Event
Piercings: -SU!- Lilith Piercing METAL
Poses: LUXE. - WSet6 Pack @The Showroom
Skin: No Longer Available :(



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS