Pages

Orange is the new black...

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I adore Halloween in SL... the creativity just blows my mind.  You can be whatever you want to be every day in SL but when its this time of year you can get creative because the resources are available to us.  I decided I wanted to piece a little something together from a few different stores to see what I could come up with.  This just happened... :D  Get out there and explore and see what you can come up with... the sky is the limit.


My Look:
Dress: .tsg. Ghoulie Dress - Pumpkin @Kustom9
Stockings & Shoes:*CK* Wanna ride my broom(hair included)
Hair:[Entwined] Elizabeth - Naturals B The Fantasy Collective
Headband: Ariskea { Flores  } Collections { Dreaming Tree Pack} 
Wings: U.S SpiderWings Suicide Dollz
Pumpkin Bucket:*T.C* Pumpkin Bag Orange Marketplace
Eyes: AMITOMO.Eye Collection #8 @Kustom9
Poses: Le Poppycock *Die a Little* A&B



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS