Pages

Bo$$

Monday, September 22, 2014

Alrighty so can I just say.... I am in love with this new hair from MOON!!! I put it on and I was like hmmm, then I was like "I LOVE THIS SHIT".  It is edgy, yet girlie and I am now addicted to it, I may never,ever take it off.  So yea I was one of the first people to rez into N21 because I was following CLOSELY on all of the advertisement FB pages.  So if you have not taken a little trip over I suggest you should.  Better yet, I do not suggest it..I demand it...lol, trust me.

Skin:.::WoW Skins::. Lolita Darktan FATPACK
Hair: MOON{Hair}. 21 Hours - Roots- N21
Hairbase: Unorthodox Alontae Hair Base ONLY Brown 
Ears: AITUI - Ear System: Gen 4, Heart Plugs -N21 
Shoes: REIGN.- Oli Wedges (LOW)- Black-N21 
Leg Lacing: ~coepio~ Lace Pant & Stocking 
Shirt: ~coepio~ Sweet Cardigan 
Shorts: See Previous Blogs
Necklace: KOSH- THE ANGEL KEY NECKLACE
Bracelet: KOSH- THE ANGEL KEY BRACELET
Ring:POMPOSITY - Triple Monster Cross Ring (Silver) - Suicide Dollz
Bag: ELSKA- Cat Lady Bag- Black RARE-N21 
Slink Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Gesture
Poses:~Something New~ Inspire Me Bagged
~Something New~ Blog My Nails Bagged
~Something New~ Cliff Hanger Bagged

Prop:W. Winx & Flair-Winxbox -Between the Lines -Runway -TheAttic




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS