Pages

Say you love me

Sunday, September 21, 2014

I am not going to lie I am ready for fall but not ready for what happens after..WINTER.  I dread it to the point of depression but you have to embrace it the best that you can because you can't change it... My five year plan is to move down south and I am sticking to it.  If you never change it you have to deal with it so change is in the cards.  So this little post is a bit different from what I am used to but I figured what the hell its my blog and I will do what I please!  Thanks for having a look! ♥

Skin:.::WoW Skins::. Raja DarkTan- Suicide Dollz Event
Makeup: .Oh!Liv. FAWN Face-Makeup-Marketplace
Hair: Magika [01] Meadow
Roses::::WEG::: Anette headpiece Coral-Creation.JP
Horns: *Reign.- ReignDeer Antlers- Fawn/Fawn *OLD*
Shirt: *GF*[Mesh] Sleeveless Tops -all 15 pack--Creation.JP
Skirt: *GF*[Mesh] High Waist Skirt "Annis" --Creation.JP
Shoes: %.:EC:. Bag Nevada Heels [ For Slink High Heels]-Marketplace
Polish: beauty by alaskametro<3 SLINK manicure applier - "Fawn"-Marketplace
Bracelet: **RE** LUX Anya's Pearls Set-Jewelry Fair
Necklace:+Half-Deer+ Stag Key Necklace 
Poses: Kirin Poses - Asuka Pose Pack / Kustom 9






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS