Pages

A little bit of this and a little bit of that...

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

So I haven't had a lot of time this past week to blog, but here I am with a new rendition of some of my favorite things.  I have been on this creative learning edge with a pretty amazing teacher if I may say so myself ;)  The middle pose is one that I made myself in blender, with some help ofcourse.  I am willing to give the pose to you for free if you tell me that you saw it blogged...just gotta message me inworld.  I also got accepted today to blog for EnVogue and I am super excited that they selected me as an official blogger.  Things are just looking pretty good right now, no complaints!  So make sure you check out her up and coming store with some fancy new hairs.  One more thing that I just cannot go with out saying... this puppy!!!!!!!! How adorable right?  Go get one at Chapter 4! 



Hair: [enVOGUE] - HAIR Beyonce - Light Blondes
Shirt:Coquet. August Sweater Set / Top - Mint Available @ FAMESHED
Skirt: -tres blah- Denim Mini Skirt - Medium Wash @Uber
Headband: [tea.s] Vintage Pearls Headband - Set 
Nail Polish: {Wicked} Peach - Poseidon Nail Appliers
Necklace: [tea.s]  Eden's Necklace - Silver 
Bracelet: PP - Love Stacked Bracelets - Pink & Blue 
Shoes: REIGN.- Moccasin Boots- Tan FAMESHED
Shadow: {Scene}Avril Shadow & Liner
Puppy: Alchemy/Birdy - Chi Chi Chihuahua - Bow -  Spot @CHAPTER 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS