Pages

Painting the Roses Red

Saturday, August 2, 2014




 [tea.s] Chateau de Barbe-Blue
                                                  (One of the prizes for Enchantment)                                                                    
This weekend brings lots and lots of events around the grid and I got to take some time out to go and explore.  This is my version of the Queen of Hearts.  Who says she has to be this old, ugly lady?  I made some friends along the way and asked them if they wanted to be a part of my photo....little did they know that I paid in kisses!  I am pretty sure by their expressions that I did not disappoint but now how will I get them to go home?  


Gown: *{Junbug}* Ophelia [Sunshine] Fit for a Princess
Lipstick: blackLiquid MAKEUP - smudged vixen gloss BlackLiquid
Beauty Marks:[LoveMe] Lora Skin - Beautymarks Aloha Fair
Crown: [tea.s] Queen of Hearts Crown - Full Set-  [tea.s]
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Devinna -  light blondes TRUTH
Bracelets:*MUKA* Cuff Rosa (see last post)
Necklace&Earrings Set: ::: Krystal ::: Sylvia - Jewelry Set - Platinum Fit for a Princess
Rose Bush: Rose Bush - Mesh- Marketplace
Poses by: (Top) BelleBody - Joss Pose- Trend Fashion Fair
(Bottom){NanTra} Be Mine Pose Pack-Nantra

Guardsmen: Wonderland Card Soldiers 1.1- Boudoir Marketplace
Carriage Prop: Queen of Hearts Wearable Carriage- Boudoir Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS