Pages

Sisters...

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

We often meet people here around SL that make a positive impact in our lives.  It takes a lot to call someone your sister.  Yes they may not be flesh and blood but sometimes you know people better in SL than you do RL.  Why is that?   These connections are on a different level, people do not understand the types of connections you can make in a virtual world.  I may talk to my RL sister once every couple of weeks and see her when I can because our lives are busy...it happens. I look forward to logging into SL and coming "home" to tell my family about my day and to spend time with them.  I am so blessed to have such wonderful sisters in SL, they mean the world to me and I know I am the same to them.  My sis Kat and I went on a shopping spree to Kustom 9 and we wanted to bring you all that it has to offer this round.  We hope you enjoy our adventure. ♥ you sis, thank you for loving me unconditionally!

Get Kat's look:
Top- [MoiAme] Bustier in Red- Kustom 9
Skirt- [MotiAme] Lace Skirt in Red- Kustom 9
Shoes- Candydoll - Flower Flats in White- Kustom 9
Sunglasses - Redgrave Aviators- Redgrave
Hair- Little Bones - These Boots- Kustom 9
Handbag- Indy&Co- Marina Tote in White- Marketplace
Necklace- MG - Treasure Box Pearl Necklace Maxi Gossamer


Get Gabby's Look:
Top- [MoiAme] Bustier in Blue- Kustom 9
Skirt- [MotiAme] Lace Skirt in Blue- Kustom 9
Shoes- Candydoll - Flower Flats in Black- Kustom 9
Hair-little bones. Temptation - Roots Kustom 9
Necklace-MG - Necklace - Inlaid Seahorse - SILVER Maxi Gossamer
Clutch- luxe. Unicorn Clutch - Silver Kustom 9

Avatar Enhancements on the both of us:
Slink Hands and Slink Flat Feet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS