Pages

Let's get some shoes....

Sunday, April 13, 2014

The first step is admitting you have a problem which clearly that does not exist.  What girl does not have a closet full or shoes?  I will not lie I have shoes for ever occasion, even occasions where I know I can literally only walk from my car to my destination and remain seated the whole night but who cares because damn they look hot.  So.... this is my first official post for the Cosmopolitan Sale Room and I am super excited to be a part of it.  The new round just started so there is plenty of time to go and check out all that they have to offer.  An array of fabulous designers under one roof????? You best believe it!

Dress: ModaMia Day To Night Spaghetti Black Hud Giver *NEW* Cosmopolitan Sales Room
Shoes: HOLLY MESH RED GENEVIVE PLATFORM HEELS *NEW* Cosmopolitan Sales Room
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Lottie -  light blondes *NEW* Truth
Poses and Props:{NanTra} Shoe-aholic Pose Pack *NEW* Cosmopolitan Sales Room
Nail Polish for Slink Hands: -{ZOZ}- Wild Silver Polish (Slinks) -  *NEW* Cosmopolitan Sales Room

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS