Pages

La Vie Bohème

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

 I am sure you noticed the title of this post. Inspiration comes from everywhere and I get a lot of mine from random places.  I happen to adore Rent the musical very, very much.  It is my absolute favorite play that I have ever seen on broadway. The soundtrack is killer and one that I could listen to over and over a thousand times and never get sick of.  If you know nothing about it well I suggest you at least watch the movie.  They were all about living the simple life and standing up for what you believe in.  There were other struggles in the movie.. some that were overcome and others that just could not fight the fight.  This look reminds me of keeping things simple yet classy!  See below to get this fantastic look by these fantastic designers!

Hair: *Milk* Hair~ Girl About Town *Blondes* Fameshed
Dress & Jacket: Coquet. Bohemian Chevron Dress - Aqua/Coquet. Mesh Denim Jacket - Blue Fameshed
Sandals:*Reign.-Wedge Flip Flops- Pure * Secret Saturday Sale Room* sadly u missed it :(
Bag: (TokiD) sopha's eco bag (sky) [TDR] The dressing room Fusion
Rings: See Previous Posts
Necklace: [ glow ] studio - Dove Necklaces (two versions) *See Previous Post*
Necklace 2: MG - Treasure box - Tranquil Turquoise (Babette Necklace) Maxi Gossamer
Belt: MG - Hip Chain - tokyo Party Night Maxi Gossamer
Tattoo: Infected - Henne Tattoo Infected
Poses: .ploom. Poses - P.Y.T. Ploom
Sim: Hazardous

Avatar Enhancements:
Slink- Casual Hands
Slink-Medium Feet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS