Pages

Rock on!

Monday, March 31, 2014

Not going to lie I kinda like this little bad ass look I have going on right here.  Most times I am very prim and proper, gallivanting around in my preppy clothing but I am diggin' this look.  There are so many different looks that you can entertain here in SL and today its like living the life of a rocker chick... now where are my groupies???  See how you can get this look below!

Outfit:
Top, Shorts, Leggings, Guitar Pick(Mouth)- NS::  Rock Outfit- Available  @Rock Attitude Fashion Fair
Boots- Barely Legal - Mesh Combat Royalty Boots (Black) -Available @Rock Attitude Fashion Fair
Ring- See previous Posts
Necklace-[ glow ] studio - Dove Necklaces (two versions)NEW  GLOW
Guitar Purse-Frogstar - Electric Shoulder Bag #8 (GACHA)- Rock Attitude Fashion Fair
Hair (Red)-*ARGRACE* HARUKA - Reds NEW Argrace
Hair (blond)- TRUTH HAIR Lagertha -  light blondes NEW Truth
Ears- See previous posts
Lipstick- {Happy Pencil}  lipstick, Red mistico Happy Pencil
Poses- ::Axix:: rebel. NEW Available @  Rock Attitude Fashion Fair

Avatar Enhancements:
Hands- Slink Casual Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS