Pages

I won't grow up!

Monday, April 7, 2014

I refuse to grow up.  I mean I am responsible and all of that crap... but who doesn't like to be a little bit silly and not act their age from time to time?  I think we are all guilty of that.  Embrace it while you can and if given the choice keep your mind young even if you body starts to get old. Nobody has time for that!

Get my Look:
Dress: POTCHA. !!! Liquid size !!! Ethnic Dress with Cardigan (4)  Chapter 4
Hair: +Spellbound+ Nahara // Blondes {WEAR} Spellbound
Shoes: *Reign.- Georgia Sandal- Yellow The Big Show
Tattoo (For Slink Feet): Letis Tattoo : HUD Slink Feet : 4 tattoos Pack : FEETPACK13001 Urban Fair

Props:
Trees: *alirium* petit woods [a]  Chapter 4
Scale: .::DD::. Love & War Scales *Love & War* Fair
Merry-Go-Round: d-lab-Single go-round 02 G&P-ve  Chapter 4
Teddy: Birdy/Alchemy -Forest Babies  - Bear Cub - Grizzly  Chapter 4
Flower Garland: {iD}FlOwEr GaRlAnD -ALL- Home Show
Path: 1 Prim Mesh Way by Felix 20m copy/mody

Avatar Enhancements:
Slink Low Feet
Slink Casual Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS