Pages

Take me away...

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The boat dock.. holds many secrets and contemplation of the mind.  Something about a boat dock gives me peace and serenity.  When I was a little girl I would spend most of my summers at my grandparents camp overlooking the lake and taking a moment to stop and think.  We do not stop and think much anymore.  I miss the old days when the only worry I had was whether or not I would be able to color or play with my dolls.  Oh man those days are long gone but it is fun to relish the memories.... What brings you inner peace and serenity?

Get my look:
Top: The Secret Store - Betsy Halter tank - Tiny Boats *NEW* Collabor88
Skirt:The Secret Store - Amy Highwaist Skirt - Milk *NEW* Collabor88
Lipstick: *League* Jen -Deeptan- Lipstick CandyRed -Matt *OLD*
Hair: TRUTH HAIR April -  light blondes *NEW* Collabor88
Necklace Cae ::Charmed 2 :: Necklace :: Strength Cae
Boat Shoes: :FY: Sherries (plaid pack) Forever Young
Raft Prop: Hello Sailor* Life belt worn on right hand


Poses by:
(marukin) dolce vita  *NEW* Collabor88
{Imeka} Amelie - Pose Pack


Landmark to my Serenity:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ROCHE/73/216/23


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS