Pages

It all begins with a smile...

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Yes I believe that it may be true! Spring is finally here!  There are so many events going on SL these days it is so hard to keep up but people want to show what they have to offer us for the season change!  I did some exploring around SL today and went to Season's Story, 100 block and dug through some old inventory to see what I could come up with.. This is the product of my exploration and if you want my look you know where to get it :)

Dress: . a i s l i n g . Laura Dress /Yellow/ (3 Color Option Hud) TheSeasonsStory
Shoes: ::HH:: Hucci Vinnitsa Sandal - Silver Collab88
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Elsa" (Type-A)(Moon stone) TheSeasonsStory
Lipgloss: {Dead Apples} Candy Glosses *OLD*
Nail Polish: **Flair - Nail Hud Add On - Slink Avatar Enhancement - Set 177
Pinwheel Prop and Pose (Right): Kirin Poses - My Cute Pinwheel Pink Circles  TheSeasonsStory
Pose (Left): PURPLE POSES CARMEM 100 Block
Necklace: Twisted & Spoiled *OLD*



Avatar Enhancements:
Slink Hands (Casual)
Slink High Feet


Landmark of my photo backdrop:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Onyx%20Isle/198/128/25

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS